Inther Group is the first Dutch logistics system integrator to release the A-Frame on the market. This fully automatic solution for the quick processing of complex orders is a ‘proven technology’ and has been perfected by Inther.
Ideal for high volume orders
The A-Frame guarantees the highest possible productivity and an optimal material flow, even at peak loads. It performs perfectly with high volume orders that consist of small, fast moving items that have similar packaging. Such as pharmacy boxes, cosmetics, tobacco and small office supplies. The A-Frame from Inther is distinguished by its high level of flexibility; the product channels are adjustable so that two columns of packages can fit in one dispenser. Intelligent ejectors ensure a fully automatic, safe and maximum processing of products. A sensor also calculates the height and thus the number of articles in the column, with the addition of a measured ‘indentation percentage’. This is an additional quality check that monitors the stock status of the items. This ensures that personnel are properly and optimally replenishing the A-Frame when needed. Therefore, the number of refilling errors remains low.
A number of unique features of the A-Frame
- Positioning Unit Measurement Apparatus (PUMA): The unit of measurement on top of the A-Frame (PUMA) automatically checks the stock level / additions as a solution for batch management
- Video registration: With the registration of video images at the end of the A-Frame, administrative orders can easily be checked with the physical reality
- Heat mapping: visualization of the use of the products in the A-Frame enables the end user to correctly distribute / spread articles over the A-Frame
- Modularity: extensions to the A-Frame are very simple, so installation time is minimized
- Shaking device: At the drop position a shaking device can be integrated. This avoids ‘pyramid’ stacking and distributes the products equally in the tote or shipping box.
Fast and flexible
Warehouses have to deal with peak times and various demands from different market channels. The A-Frame from Inther Group provides a perfect solution to these challenges. It collects up to five products per second per ejector, moves articles up to 1 meter per second, contains height verification, and offers the user up-to-date stock management. With this solution, high quality order processing is consistently delivered and the warehouse operates smoothly and efficiently. With the A-Frame, Inther offers flexible and modular equipment, smart software and a compact design.